Adult Lesson Rates Contact Rick
One 45-min lesson $60.00
One 1/2 Hour lessons $40.00
Series of Four 30-minute lessons $150
Series of Six 45-minute lessons $300
On-Course Instruction (plus fees)
9 Holes $120.00
18 Holes $200.00
Private Small Group Clinics – Choose your own day/time and topic
2 Students / 45.00 ea. 3 Students / $35.00 ea. 4 Students + / $25.00 ea.
JOIN A GROUP – 5 One-Hour Lessons for $99.00
CLASSES FORMING NOW!…or form your own group.
Call Rick for details 931.310.1212
Get Golf Ready is designed to teach everything you’ll need to play golf in just a few lessons. PGA and LPGA Professionals will show you that there are lots of ways to play by combining fun, friends and fitness.
Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting.
No equipment needed!
Over the course of 5 lessons you’ll discover:
- Warm up, stretching and wellness tips
- The best ways to hold the club and get ready before you take a swing
- Getting the ball close to the hole — chipping, pitching and other shots from short distances
- Caring for the course
- Getting comfortable with the full swing
- Using your irons to get the ball in the air and onto the green
- Learning the ‘lingo’, like fairway & rough, tee box & green, divot & bunker, and more
- Having more fun using ‘It’s Okay’ as the way to play
- Swinging your driver and other ‘big’ clubs to hit the long shots
- Starting your play from the correct tee markers — use TEE IT FORWARD to have more fun
- Helpful shortcuts to save time while you play
Pillars of the program include offering affordable group lessons, building comfort and confidence among new golfers and helping your new customers get out on the golf course as quickly as possible. Get Golf Ready will only cost $99 for a series of 5 group lessons.